Transfer Your Domain Name
Transferring your existing domain names to Domain-Names-Only.com is quick, simple and comes with many benefits. Keep all your domains together in the one account and administer them 24x7 with the powerful management features provided by our customer console.
Transfer your domain in 3 simple steps...
- Request domain transfer
- Authorise transfer
- Transfer confirmed
Transferring .au domains is completely free and future renewals could save you money compared to other providers.
Administrators of large numbers of domain names can transfer them in bulk using our online customer console.
Important transfer information
.au Domains (.com.au, .net.au, .org.au, .id.au)
- .au transfers are actioned once confirmation has been received by Domain-Names-Only.com from the authorised contact for the domain
- It takes 48 hours for the relevant domain registry to transfer the domain
- While the transfer process is free, registrations within the renewal period (90 days to expiry) will require the registration renewal payment to be submitted at the time of transfer.
Top level domains (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz)
- Top level domain transfers take 5 - 10 days to complete
- You may need to contact your current registration provider to remove a registrar lock on your domain before you begin
- You may transfer an expired domain to Domain-Names-Only.com. However, if the status of the domain is "Redemption Period", "Pending Delete" or "Expired", you will not be able to transfer the registration and should contact your current registrar.
- Requires a minimum of 1 year renewal upon transfer, which is then added to the end of your registration period.
.nz Domains (.co.nz, .net.nz)
- .nz domains must be submitted with the UDAI (Unique Domain Authorisation Indicator)
- .nz domains are transferred instantly
.uk Domains (.co.uk, .org.uk)
All .uk domain names require manual processing. Details are available withing the customer console.